Fall is definitely my favorite season by far. I love the weather, the colors, and feeling that comes with the season. So, to make the most of my favorite season, I created a graphic of some of my favorite things to do this Fall.
Try a new Fall shade of lipstick and choose a color that inspires you. I love ruby red by Mac during this season, even if it's only when we are indoors due to this peculiar year—2020. Remember you can always dress up a casual outfit by adding a splash of color and share some of your pics through social media if staying indoors.
Cinnamon rolls are one of my favorite desserts especially if accompanied by coffee! I am looking forward to trying Joanna Gaines Cinnamon Roll Recipe. Imagine this picture, sitting with your favorite cozy fall sweater on a rainy day with your cinnamon roll, coffee and the perfect company—timeless.
Some more ideas to try this fall season:
- Make an Autumn Bouquet
- Have a cup of hot cocoa with a friend
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Read Autumn inspired poetry—shop at a local bookstore! If you are in El Paso, TX I recommend @cactusflowwrbookery
- Take a Fall family photo
- Buy some cute fall socks
- Make a creative fall trail mix and share with family & friends
- Take a nature hike and snap some pictures
- Buy a fall scent candle
- Have coffee and donuts for breakfast—try making them from scratch
Don't forget to comment, I always love hearing from you! Have an awesome Fall Season.